Categories: 2019, boat parts, boat projects, boat work, Dauntless
Slowly, but surely progress is being made.
I have completed the following:
- Installation of outside LED rows and inside wiring, Amazon LED Link
- Added another power line for the pilot house electrical panel and also added an additional ground,
- Replaced the terminal block for the 120v system neutrals in the engine room distribution panel,
- Replaced the anode for the Raritan water heater that I didn’t know existed until a few weeks ago,
- Replaced the brackets for the three driving lights and replaced the two fog lights with stainless steel brackets I had made in Vietnam,
- Tightened the thru bolts for the paravane pole brackets; replaced all the cotter and clevis pins with new stainless steel.
- installed a set of fog lights to the spreaders,
- Moved my Maretron weather instruments, GPS and my Groove WiFi extender to the spreaders on the mast,
- Repaired (at the last minute before replacement) my 12v heating pad for my bed that is 5 years old and stopped working a month ago. Just before I went to buy anew one, I decided to have one more go at fixing it. I did.
I’m treating myself to rack of lamb today.